January 21, 2011

A New Year

This years blog is a little different than last years. I did not get a lot of opportunities to update the blog last year and am hoping this year to be better at it. I have over 200 books on my mountain of TBR. While i dont expect to read enough books to shrink it  completely, my goal is to cut it in half. We are hoping to move to Montana this summer and my husband has warned me he will not be moving all my books!!

I have a stack of classics I have wanted to read which are going to be my first focus. In addition to the classics, I will be reading non-fiction and mysteries. I am in the middle of 6 mystery/suspense series which have been ignored for 2 years due to other challenges I was involved with. My goal is to eliminate most if not all of those series.

While it will be hard, I hope to not gain very many books over the next year. However, weather that is a reality or not is very doubtful. Thankfully there are not a lot of used book stores in my area to tempt me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment